This company couldn’t talk to their current accountant, didn’t
understand what he was trying to explain to them and were too
embarrassed to ask as they didn’t want him to think they
They couldn’t understand their Quick Books System which meant
that they could only get a monthly sales figure by adding up on
calculator all the invoices they had sent out that month. Not only
that, but their Quick Books System wasn’t set up to report
how much they had spent each month so they had no idea how much
money they were
making or losing. Their bank account never balanced and they could
not provide management reports for their Invoice Discounting
This meant that the directors were constantly propping the business
up with their personal credit cards and getting themselves
into personal financial difficulty because they did not understand
where they were going wrong with their business.
We have helped them to:
• Prepare Accurate monthly management accounts which they understand.
• Restructured their Business.
• Review operating costs in details and renegotiate with their
suppliers so that the
• business is now
• The Directors are now making affordable monthly repayments
on their personal
• credit cards so their personal debt is reducing.
• The Directors are having regular meaningful monthly management meetings
with us which
• they look forward to and they now understand their
numbers and are excited about
• taking their business forward.
> Case Study 2
> Case Study 3
How did we do it?
Now that would be telling!
Why not call us on 01254 659556 or
use the quick contact form below and see if we could do the same for your business.